The Car Trip

The Car Trip Getting in to my Dads massive monster truck I tell my little sister to ’’zip it! because James's eyes where all ready glued shut lying there in his little  swag pants peacefully sleeping but of course Cate couldn't keep her mouth shut for five seconds and started blurting out stuff, LOL not... James eye lids were trembling one last shsh made her mouth zip well least I thought so.... We set off to Timaru in Dad's cram packed car and due to Cate talking James deliberately woke up and that's where the chronicle of three year old talk comes in, but no time for that let's start this story for real, the car was a bit munted with all the stuff in there it was hot and I mean really hot, it was like some giant came and picked up the car and through us to the sun. I could feel myself fading away until we reached Ashburton we were saved! MC DONALDS time, Me Dad and James went in but he bursted in to tears in but somehow we survived and brought the energy back to the car and ate up 1 HOUR LATER .We are nearly home the song The Base is on, like a bunch of drunk monkeys we sang it together. We where home I felt like zapping myself to Hawii you may think jess she can't cope with a two hour drive well let me tell you this I think you would be tired if your siblings were yelling at you the whole car ride Bre I'm hungry Bre I'm thirsty Bre Bre Bre Bre Bre ok I guess you understand, now if you would excuse me I've got some sleep to catch up on!                                   P.S < IM NOT CRAZY>
By Breana



No comments:

Post a Comment