The Maze

The Maze


I was in the middle of a labyrinth. I was following my teammates around like a zombie, I tried to help but they ignored me as always. After there 100th fail I tried to take on the labyrinth by my self. In an hour I was in the middle of nowhere, not a foot print in site, my feet twisted and turned until I was on a deserted island and all that was on it was me. And then I let my feet carry me around the maze so I could think and suddenly I escaped! I was the first one out of course and I enjoyed a delicious ice cream. And as everyone came out so surprised that I had come out first so as we went home to have a BBQ my dad asked “how did you get out so fast?” and all I said was “I let my feet carry me”. i had a lot of fun at the BBQ all my cousins came over and we played cops and robbers it was really fun. And then we watched a movie it was called legally blonde it was really funny and then we went to bed. But I stayed up all night wondering how I got out of the labyrinth and how did I get out first when everyone started before I went off on my own. But no one will ever no. and thinking of that for a while I fell asleep. By EmmaJ        

No comments:

Post a Comment