The Beach

                                        Dog
I can hear the sound of a dog splashing in the sea the water flying everywhere splash splash splash                                                                                        Woof Woof Woof.
                                Waves
                I hear the sounds of the waves overlapping the beach whoosh splish splash.


                                   Children
         I hear the sound of children laughing blissfully well playing on the beach. Ha ha ha.

                                  Seagulls
 I wish not to hear the sound of the seagull screeching non stop, annoying everyone that can hear it.

                             Motor Boat
        In the distance I can hear a motor boat, its engine making a racket. Vroom Vroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment