Another sound story.

Part One
As soon as I walk in I can hear the hum of people talking in English, Japanese, Chinese, some languages I don't even know coming out of different doors, looking super jet lagged and tired. I try to think but it is to noisy, like a massive chant, La, Bonjour, Sup, Wow, Konnichiwa, all together making it sound like a loud chant.

We head to the check in area but first get our suitcase bag tag thing. Beep Beep it scans our plane tickets and then prints our bag tag. " What" my dad says. I read the machine's screen it says that it doesn't think our flight is actually going to happen. We look around and see other confused faces. " What's going on" my sister asks?

So we've been at the airport 5 minutes and already we're super confused. We go to the help desk, but before we get there their are these people who are on the same flight as us that we talk to. We look up on the screen that says the flights coming and departure, we somehow learn that our flight is cancelled because there wasn't enough people on the flight. Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp, suddenly a heap of people start rushing to the help desk, all wanting to know one thing. What flight were we going to go on now?

No comments:

Post a Comment