The Bomb


Rebecca:
Yay!!!!!
I'm going to Shawn's house for a sleepover and I'm So Excited . It felt like I had been waiting for years .

The first thing we do is watch Episode One of Flash which is a awesome episode. We then sort out where we are going to sleep and decide to sleep in the living room. Once we have sorted out that we decide to go to time zone so we start walking there.

Once we get to time zone we played heaps of games and they had new games there like monopoly and connect four ( which didn't seem to be working cause it  started spewing out tickets, yay more for us ). Then we went in the photo both and the rollercoaster ride. Because everything was so cool Shawn ended up spending $40 of her allowance. In the end we got 488 tickets and spent them on a wonka chocolate bar each ( OH no golden ticket for us ) , 3 Lolly Hamburgers , a little kids toy sucky ship cause we couldn't decide on anything else, and these awesome water bombs.
Shawn:
                                  Splash splash water flying every, I was completely drenched in water . It felt like I was going to freeze to death . I was as cold as a ice cube . I threw a water bomb back at , she  looked back at me in frustration  . "I'll  get you " she called out  And held up the big slippery snake suddenly water came out from the front of the snake. I run and run and run then bang i slip and hit the wet concrete . I don't stop though I try to grab another water bomb but it slips out of my hand "no" I said   I finally pick up a few water bombs . I threw them at her like a machine gun none stop .  I was a soldier fighting I wouldn't  stop until I won but it didn't  seem like I would . I was as tired as a cat that  Had been up all night chasing birds and rats . I felt like running inside and drinking some hot chocolate and sitting in front of the  fire place . But instead got dressed and  had a nice lunch with my friend then played with my playfully dog Sandi the end bye!
Rebecca:
Splash, AHHH, we had gotten back home and had started a awesome waterfight,     we used our water bombs, the hose and a bucket of water.  Once everything was wet enough we grabbed a few water bombs counted to ten then threw excitedly at each other non-stop like a war zone. I thought I had won the war but no, Neither of us had won we had just stopped. We put the water bombs back in the bucket and rested for a bit then we took turns at standing still and then the other person had to throw water at us. After that we had another water fight Shawn got the bucket fill of water and I got the hose that was the time that we really got super soaked. We used our ship in another bucket we found and we put the shopkins on it. The boat just completely turned upside down then sunk down to the bottom with the scared shopkins. Once we got the shopkins out we mucked around with the boat for a bit then got ourselves even more soaked if that was possible then went back inside.

Okay so I'm gonna miss quite a bit of the day and the next day but I'll tell you I made a really weird smoothie that actually tasted okay it included maple syrup, Frozen Raspberries, Milk, Drinking Chocolate and lots of other weird stuff. We went to McDonalds for dinner and breakfast but we couldn't have it again for lunch so we had sushi. And we did other awesome stuff too. So I guess that's the end of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment